À propos du projet
- topic: eco friendly greenhouse
- creating a concept, that can improve the current environmental problems of mass production of fruit and vegetables
- further Topics: recycling of plastic, providing and treatment of water, power gain from biomass, ecological architecture
- creating functioning models of recycling of plastics, sea water treatment through desalination, production of biogas for climate automation within a greenhouse
Due to the different experiences and competences, each school is delivering a complementary input for the contentual and organizational arrangement of the project. Therefore, the distribution of responsibilities is defined along the different school profiles and the geographical circumstances which are relevant to the project as well.
- project coordination and working cooperation between the schools
- main topic: explore biomass
- use of the e-twinning program as well as publishing the project on TwinSpace.
- design and build a device to desalinate water from the so that it can be used to irrigate the plants
- blog about the project
- main topic: Recycling of plastic
- build a shredder and a extrusion press
- researching different Parameters that are relevant to the control and direction of a greenhouse (e.g. temperature)
- project homepage
Procédure de travail
As project managing school the GDS2 is responsible for project coordination and a working cooperation between the schools. It`s main topic will be to explore biomass. Furthermore the GDS2 is responsible for the use of the e-twinning program as well as publishing the project on TwinSpace.
The Spanish group will design and build a device to desalinate water from the so that it can be used to irrigate the plants. Zudem ist die spanische Schule für die Dokumentation und Verbreitung der Projektarbeit über einen Blog verantwortlich.
The French schools focus lies on the recycling of plastics. During the two-year project they will build a shredder and an extrusion press amongst other things.
The Luxembourgian school will be researching different parameters, that are relevant to the control and direction of a greenhouse (temperature, humidity etc.). The energy required to control and direct will be largely gained throug
- Constructive communication through emails, skype, transnational meetings over the 2 years (4: one in each country)
- Exchanging by using a foreign language (English)
- Working on and presenting projects, looking for complementarity with the other partners
- Discovering other countries’ school systems and culture
- Preparing oral presentations in English, videoconferencing
- Encourage exchanges through emails
- Creating learning modules
- Knowledge transfer regarding the usage of tablets in the classroom
- Creating an info booth to present the solutions to the public